Start Learning to Use Herbs to Care for Your Family.
Have you always wanted to learn how to use plants and herbs to care for yourself and family?
My Family Herbalism Apprentice Program is the perfect learning environment for just that!
We’ll spend six months together every other Saturday studying and practicing the skills you need to make Herbal Living a part of your Natural Lifestyle.
By the end of the program, you’ll have a solid foundation in the basic skills of making and using plant-based medicines as well as the tools for continuing your education and practicing at home with confidence.
Topics we'll cover include:
- Simples: tincture, vinegar, infusion, decoction, syrup, oil, salve
- Constitution: Knowing yours and your family’s plus how to use that knowledge
- Record-keeping: What info. to gather, why it’s important, and how to use records you’ve kept
- Research: How to choose your sources wisely and what kind of info. to look for
- Use: Which herbs to keep on-hand and what they do, how to use them, when to seek further help
- Stocking up: Sourcing herbs, wildcrafting, growing your own, what to look for in good herbs
- Basic Formulation: How to avoid Kitchen Sink herbalism and formulate powerfully for your family
- Putting it All Together: The Final Project – Demonstrate your knowledge and how you’re using it with practice, feedback on how it worked, and your own finished products
Our Apprentices are family-focused individuals of all ages who love plants and embrace the idea of living a Natural Lifestyle. They love hands-on learning and embrace the opportunity for a little book learnin’ and personal growth along the way. Most of all, they’re dedicated to making the world a better place one family at a time starting right at home.
If that sounds like you, Contact Me today!